- Can I select any hotel in the listings?
Yes, as long as it is featured on the website or in the brochure the choice of hotel is up to you.
- Do I have to purchase additional food or drink?
No, the deal is on a room only basis so you aren’t forced into making any additional purchases.
- Does my free one night hotel break include any extras?
No, any additions including travel to the hotel, insurance or additional nights must be paid for in full.
- How can I find out what facilities the hotel offers?
You can use our online search options i.e. golf or parking or check the hotel listings where there is a guide to the facilities available.
- Is the complete listing in my printed hotel directory?
No! Our full listings are available online and are constantly being refreshed and updated.
- Is it possible to upgrade my room?
Yes, the majority of hotels offer this service although it will incur additional charges. If you are interested in upgrading your room please speak to the reservations team at time of booking.
- Is there a charge for paying on a credit card?
Yes, payments may be made by Visa or MasterCard will have a 3% charge. Maestro and Delta incur a charge of up to 1.5%.
- Can I cancel my booking once I have completed the booking process?
If you’ve booked for any additional nights you’ll be charged in full for those. Your voucher will also become void.
- When do I need to book my Hotel Break by?
The offer validity date will be stated in your hotel directory booklet.
- Can I contact the hotel and book directly with them?
You have to book your free night through our booking system by phoning 0871 221 0511 and quoting the Unique Code from the inside cover of your brochure. Any other means of booking cannot be honoured.